Forum     Public-servrarna

Forum

Admin Ansökan
Kenjii Föreningsmedlem
23 jul 2008   #0
Hello Playstar, Nexo and Harry!
As the topic says, this is an Admin Application by me.
I will start off then with personal Info.

My name is Tony surname is Hoang. Im currently 16 years old living in Norway.
Im a mature and friendly which wants new competition and experiences.
I used to work before but not anymore so Im more active now. I like to work with all differents stuff something that gives me comp and exp, Its always fun.
Im black haired asian, not so high but not too small either. I played Football and Handball before but not anymore.

Now with some gaming experiences.

I have been playing Normal CS for about 6 years, I orginally started CS at age of 10. That means I have a lot of experience.
Beside from CS I have played, Dark age of camelot, Runescape, Maplestory, World of Warcraft, Red Alert, Age of Empires, Wolfenstein, Day of Defeat, Warcraft and probably more I just dont remember right now.
So lets get back to CS, I have played Gungame, KZ, Soccer, Surf, Zombie, Ka, Wc3mod and HNS. But I decided to go for HNS, because i find Its quite fun:).
In those 6 years, I have played all those and got a huge experience of everything, application, mod, scripts and yeah you get the point.
Some of those games I mentioned, I still play sometimes beside from HNS, like Day of Defeat (I saw you had a clan for that, would like to join if possible), Zombie(CS) and Warcraft (Dota).
I like to learn new stuffs and meet new peoples, I learn from my mistakes.

Why would I like to join Playstar?

First of all, I shall start off with something happened to me once at Playstar, when an admin banned me for this reason: K'o'p en ordbok!.
After that ban, I explained to Alex, and he said it was a mistake so he unbanned me. (You can get the logg from me if you wish to know what happened).
Second is those huge blockers, teamflasher, trashtalkers at Playstar when no admin is around, Im quite sick of them, and keep the server clean like AKPU.
Im a loyal player, mature, pinoy & proud. I like to work as a teamwork and play together as a team with (Playstar and AKPU).

Admin Experiences.

At the moment Im admin at Akpu (total 3 servers, Nexo the hoster).
So I know Nexo and Klego quite well from Playstar and Akpu.
I have no problem using AMXMODX, because I can use it quite well.
I dont ban people for fun, so I want you to look at this link (What I ban people for)
http://nexo.neradio.fm/amxbans/ban_list.php - Im under the nick Kenjii, Chingy and The Game(and some other random nicks). (That link is old, because i sent application to Bamse/Alex through their Email, but maybe they didnt receive it. It was for 2 Weeks ago or more., and btw I said earlier im under the nick Kenjii, Chingy and The game but its gone now cus Its been 2 weeks ago or something(So you can press on the ban to see which admin is banning people, want further explaination? tell me).
I also know how to build blocks.

Attendance.

Im very active, online everyday if im not on vacation or when im not with friends.
As I said before, I used to train, but not anymore. So I have a lot of time.
Im active at mIRC, forum and updates, I check for them almost everyday, especially updates.

Others

Im from Norway, but I fully understand swe, this can be confirmed by Nexo or Harry. I would like to say I understand 8/10 maybe.
My steamID is STEAM_0:1:11066935
I probably forgot to mention something, Its just to ask right away, Im always free to answer questions.
Under the trial, you might see me and harry trash each other, just get used to it:P.. (he starts):(
This is a remake-application because this was meant to be Private application, so i remade it.
Also had 70 hunter epic PVE/PVP char, given free to Nexo since I dont play anymore.
Well thats all for me, have a nice day:).

MvH
~Kenjii

0 poäng  
Kenjii Föreningsmedlem
5 aug 2008   #1
Is this thread closed? Or decided ?
Ty
0 Poäng  
Logga in

Från forumet
server nere?  
Public-servrarna • Svar 3